TAQT Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personally identifiable information we ask you to provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you contact us or place an order for our services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We also use your information to verify your identity where required, contact you by post, email or telephone and to maintain our records.
As part of our distribution effectiveness appraisals, anonymized data is collected via Google Analytics and this sends back non-personalised data information which populates monthly Google Analytics reports as a direct result of user-engagement. No personal data is shared from Google Analytics and therefore no data from TAQT Ltd is shared.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to contact you about other news, products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at TAQT Ltd, 21F Hughenden Gardens, Glasgow, G12 9XZ
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. When you input any personal information into the website, we will use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that personal information from being accessed by unauthorised persons, and to ensure that you may input personal information safely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address. TAQT Ltd, 21F Hughenden Gardens, Glasgow, G12 9XZ
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Who do we share your information with?
Your rights under data protection law:
- access to your information – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- correcting your information – we want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. Therefore you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
- deletion of your information – you have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- you think that we no longer need to hold the information for the purposes for which it was originally obtained
- we are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below
- you have a genuine objection to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below
- our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information
You have the right at any time to tell us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Restricting how we may use your information
In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information that we hold about you or we are assessing the objection you have made to our use of your information. This right might also apply if we no longer have a basis for using your personal information but you don't want us to delete the data. Where this right is realistically applied will mean that we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Withdrawing consent to use your information
Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us as stated above if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We aim to directly resolve all complaints about how we handle personal information. If your complaint is about how we have handled your personal information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at TAQT Ltd, 21F Hughenden Gardens, Glasgow, G12 9XZ
However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, who can be contacted by post at: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. By phone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 or visit their website for more information at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
- To deliver specific functionality to the user allowing the website to work properly
- To gather anonymous data on user behaviour on the website so that we can better understand user journeys and improve the website as a consequence
For further information visit https://www.aboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
The main cookies set are:
- uit,di,dt,uid,_utavc,bt2,loc - This set of third party cookies supplied by addthis to enable you to share our content via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, these cookies are required to enable logins to each network.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS - This cookie stores a session ID for users who have not registered and logged in to the website to view standard website content.
- ASP.NET SessionID - This cookie is set by ASP.NET and stores the identifier of the currentuser's session i.e. every time a user visits the website, they have a unique session ID. This stops page requests from being seen as independent requests, but part of a string of requests. This lasts for the user's current session only. A session is defined as the period of time that a unique user interacts with a Web application.
- _RequestVerfificationToken - This cookie is generated by ASP.NET MVC and is designed to protect the website against malicious form post attacks.
- __utma - This "persistent" cookie expires in approx 20 years and keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site according to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate statistics such as visits per day.
- __utmb and __utmc - The B and C cookies work together to calculate how long a visit takes. __utmb takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site, while __utmc takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site. __utmb expires at the end of the session. __utmc waits 30 minutes, and then it expires.
- __utmz - __utmz keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link they clicked on, what keyword they used, and where they were in the world when they accessed a website. It expires in 15,768,000 seconds – or, in 6 months. This cookie is how Google Analytics knows to whom and to what source / medium / keyword to assign the credit for a Goal Conversion.
- _ga - This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users, it has an expiration time of 2 years
- _gat - This cookie is used by Google Analytics to reduce the amount of requests sent. It has an expiration time of 10 minutes
- StayInEditMode - This is a functional administration cookie that only affects logged in users and administrators of the website, ensuring that the correct mode "edit mode" is the default setting for making website changes.
- LastPageID - This cookie identifies the last page that was visited.
- authentication - This cookie stores a session ID for users who have not registered and logged in to the website to view standard website content.
- language - This cookie stores user location to deliver country specific content.
- CookieDirective - This cookie is used to identify when the cookie directive warning should be displayed to a new visitor when they enter the website. It will continue to show until the user accepts the notice.
How to contact us
- by email to email@example.com
- or write to us at: TAQT Ltd, 21F Hughenden Gardens, Glasgow, G12 9XZ